Here is all the information you need in regards to the club reopening.
All extra sessions and 1-1's are only available to those who have a 'pot of money' sitting there from our closure; April - July 2020.
If we still have spaces once the others have booked, we will open it up to everyone else via facebook.
You can also use your overpayments to put towards a DVGC party. See the "Parties" tab above.
To those entitled to the initial booking, holiday camps must be booked at least 24 hours in advance, after this time the remaining spaces will be offered to everyone else
Book your 1-1's with a coach of your choice. All the info is here:
New to reopening..
My Gym! For those gymnasts 10 years +
Booking must be at least 24 hours prior. STARTING 8TH AUGUST
Entering the building -- MAIN FRONT DOOR
Exiting the building -- SHUTTER DOOR
-Parents are only allowed to drop off and pick up their child/children at the doors. They will not be permitted to enter the building.
-If you need to collect your child early you must notify a coach at the start of the session and they will bring them out to you.
- Please bring gymnasts as close to dressed for the session as possible, no unnecessary items will be permitted in the gym.
- Please send them in shoes they can put on and take off on their own.
- Ensure they have their own drink and plenty of it as we have no means of refilling it or offering water to gymnasts who haven't brought their own.
- It has been proven that feet do not carry the same risk as hands therefore the gymnasts will still require to be bare foot. the only type of footwear we will accept are gymnastics shoes. I will insert a picture as reference. (eBay stock these)
- Our shutter will remain partially open for the duration of the session to allow the appropriate ventilation required.
- On entry, gymnasts will be required to use the hand sanitiser provided. They will also be required to use it before and after every turn on bars, beam and vault. And again on exiting the building.
- Both British Gymnastics and the government do not recommend the use of face masks/coverings during sports activities. All forms of face masks may restrict breathing efficiency and should not be used during exercise. Gymnasts can wear masks whilst waiting for their turn if they wish to do so.
- The gym has been marked out to a 2m distance and the gymnasts must follow the signs when moving and working in the gym.
- Every coach has completed an Infection Prevention Control Course which included a module on Coronavirus. (Certificates can be seen on request.)
- All sessions will be non contact as stipulated by British Gymnastics, and will remain this way until we are advised otherwise.
- Before your session time you must wait outside in your car or on the markings outside of the gym. A coach will come to the main door when it is time to let the gymnasts in.
- On collection of your child please stay behind the markings by the shutter and we will bring your child to you, similar to in the school playground.
- Due to the government guidance to clean the equipment before/after every session, the class times have been altered slightly to allow us time to do this, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope this is just a short term implication:
Monday Beginners 4pm - 5pm
Monday Beginners 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Tuesday Beginners 4:15pm - 5:15pm
Tuesday Development 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday Beginners 4pm - 5pm
Wednesday Prep 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Wednesday Mini Squad 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Wednesday Advanced 6:30pm - 8pm
Thursday Prep 4pm - 5pm
Thursday Elite 4:15pm - 5:45pm
Thursday Development 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Thursday Intermediate 6:30pm - 8pm
Friday Elite 4:15 - 7:45pm
Saturday Intermediate 9am - 10:15am
Saturday Elite 9:45am - 11:45am
Saturday Beginners 12noon - 1pm
Saturday Advanced 1:15pm - 2:30pm
Saturday Prep 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Sunday Beginners 9am - 10am
Sunday Equipment 10:15am - 11:45am
Sunday Mini Squad 9:30am - 11am